FYF membership involves many benefits.
- Voucher: One man week of YKI staff time per year (including possible visits at the annual consultation day). Three days for SMEs. SMEs defined as companies with a maximum of 250 employees.
- Priority and discounts: Preferential fees and priority when commissioning confidential contract work, projects and services at YKI.
- YKI R&I Project Portfolio: Direct access to information on all open research at YKI through the R&I Project Portfolio on the member-exclusive web site.
YKI R&I Project Portfolio
- FYF Member Days: Annual conference and meeting place in applied surface chemistry, open exclusively to FYF member companies.
- Consultation day: An opportunity for company representatives to meet YKI personnel during an annual consultation day with presentations, discussions and technical consultation.
- Webinars: All YKI scientific seminars to be broadcast on the member-exclusive web site. The goal is to host top-class scientific seminars at YKI twice a month.
- Courses: Selected YKI Academy courses are available on the member-exclusive web site.
- Library: Access to and support from YKI’s library services.
- Training: The opportunity to train staff in surface chemistry at YKI.